general site updates and changes.
minor art specific updates are housed in the and on the homepage/gallery. minor updates for the scrapbook and digital wellbeing are logged on those pages.
- added a section called gorgeous garments to the sewing box
- added a lot to the scrapbook today
- trialling lazy loading in the sketchbook to try and improve loading of image heavy pages such as this. if i doesnt work well ill see you in 1 month LOL
- announced webproject jacquline's lonely apocalypse
- changed the layout of the sitelog (you are here), merging the log and blog.
- a patreon feed has been added to the homepage.
- the amount of updates in the artlog on the homepage at one time has been reduced, but will continue to be archived in the artlog page.
- fixed whatever the fuck was going on in the artlog
- in the sewing box, the 'crisp dress' has been updated to contain further pictures.
- various housekeeping across site, fixing broken links.
- updated my email - it is now contact [@] omoulo [.] com
- new art blog about making candles
- updated about page and fixed a couple broken links.
- reinstated planet venus in the scrapbook.
- replaced the youtube videos in gallery room pens and rooms with vids uploaded directly to this site
- the site logo has been changed.
- the 2023 artchive page has been added
- reinstated the gallery.
- new sewing box layout
- links has been changed to the scrapbook
- the omoulo logo redirects to home
- the sewing box has been recoded to incorporate frames. all projects are now listed separately. css of this page has also been changed.
- blogs.html has been removed. art blogs have been moved into the gallery. digital wellbeing blogs will be moved when this is updated. they are still up if you have links.
- happy second birthday to omoulo.com :o)
- the artlog has been added, to archive all artlogs from the homepage.
- new page added for my project vacant village
- artchive split into pages by year, to ease loading of images
- general housekeeping, fixing broken links across the site using this website
- buttons which are free to use! please consider linking back to this page or the various onlione afterlife pages.
- logged in as barnaby crawford (otherwise known as barnaby's computer, or the page zero for online afterlife) has had its URL changed. please consider updating any links or bookmarks to reflect this!
- a notice has been put up in digital wellbeing to reflect its due to change status, and much of its content removed.
- links to old blogs in barnaby's desktop have been updated, as well as additional text added.
- an art slideshow is on the homepage.
- a darker colour theme is also being used
- sketchbook page added
- this site is now omoulo.com :o)
- updated button
- layout of digital wellbeing changed for linear reading
- 'april update' complete.
- the 404/not found page now acts as a redirectory to changed links. still features lots of cones
- links has been reworked to function with frames. this page will not be responsive to different monitors/devices.
- 'april update' being implemented across site, which further updates html and css, to allow for responsiveness on other monitors/devices.
- online afterlife, sewing box, and the scrapbook will not become responsive.
- new logo and other graphics for site.
- gallery removed.
- entire site recoded and reuploaded
- shop page has been added.
- all blogs in both gallery and digital wellbeing, the food, pens and rooms, sewing box and ancient artchive galleries have been relocated. please check any bookmarks and update using the sitemap.
- sitewide, the menu bar has been changed from tables to div properties. other pages have also had any table formatting changed to div.
- R U AN ARTIST ON SOCIAL MEDIA??? has additional insights and artist site screenshots, instead of buttons to reccommended websites.
- the sewingbox has a new background.
- adjusted html/css and general format of links.
- added a background to, and updated the css of, the sewing box
- new page sewingbox
- additional online afterlife page.
- online afterlife uploaded.
- created the artchive.
- website uploaded to neocities
- neocities account created, website construction begins offline
TIME ??:?? = LOST IN THE DIGITAL SAUCE